Friday, December 2, 2011

Cute Animals! Clothes! Shoes!

Fashion is such a funny thing.  As humans, we are the only animal who gets to participate in it (well some do unfortunately- but it's completely against their will: owner's dressing them up, or being slaughtered for their fur/hides)  If they could participate voluntarily and get to dress up, I think they would.  I mean, they are so cute, they'd look good in anything. For many fashion falls somewhere between breathing and sleeping on their basic needs scale.  I mean who doesn't love cute dresses?  So I took sometime to put together some outfits that I think certain animals would wear if a magical fairy gave them powers to become human.



Bunny As a Human



Puppy as a human

Fish as a human
Also its been awhile since I had fun putting outfits together with technology- gracious Polyvore!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment