Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Meet a Sway Manager: Cheyanne and Andrea

Cheyanne


Where do you work?
Sway Santa Cruz

How long have you been with the company?
About 2 and a half years now. (It will be exactly 2 and a half on June 31st)

Why you love Sway (cuz you do, right??)
I love Sway because it's a place where girls can feel comfortable shopping, and know they won't be judged. Plus all the girls who work for Sway are so nice

What do you bring to the store?
I'm great with customers! I love getting to know anyone that comes to shop at my store just a little better than when they came in. Even if I never see them again, at least I got to know that little tiny part about them. It's great meeting so many people too.

Five words to sum you up?
Happy, Excited, Enthusiastic, Caring and Wild

Astrological sign?
Libra! Power to the Scales!

Fave Movie of all time?
That's tough, I enjoy so many movies. It's a toss up between Friday and What the Bleep Do We Know.

If you could have dinner with any famous person dead or alive who would it be?
Albert Einstein or Charles Darwin. They both have so many theories I'd like to chat with them first hand about.

What is your favorite style from the website?
The buckle backpack! I'm so down with little "leather" backpacks this season. They go with so much, and are practical for a biker like me.

Favorite trend for Summer 11?
I'm really digging the pastels this summer, but maxi dresses are a close second!

Cheyanne look familiar?

She was one of Sway's first models. 
Aside from being gorgeous, Chey makes an excellent model for her super power of being able to laugh at anything, even the photographer's (me) really, really stupid jokes.



Andrea 



Where do you work?
Sway San Francisco

How long have you been with the company?
About a year

Why you love Sway (cuz you do, right??)
I of course LOVE Sway for all the fabulous fashion forward pieces that just about anyone can afford, but what makes my job amazing are all the awesome people that I meet and work with on the daily.  The customers and all my co-workers; it's just awesome to be around so many cool women. All with different styles and swaggers. Gotta love this job.

What do you bring to the store?
What do I bring to the store? I am your personal shopper at your service. I love putting outfits together for our customers.  It's my favorite part of my job.  It's so cool knowing that you picked out an outfit for a girl's first date, or a mom's outfit for her daughters wedding.


Five words to sum you up?
Fun, creative, stubborn, friendly,and random

Astrological sign?
I'm an Aries but I don't think that means much... sorry I'm a non-believer.

Fave Movie of all time?
Wild Hearts Can't be Broken (editor's note::AMAZING choice)

If you could have dinner with any famous person dead or alive who would it be?
George Harrison  

What is your favorite style from the website?
I'm loving this look right now

Favorite trend for Summer 11?
The 90's are back and I love it.  I love the chunky heels the maxi skirts and all the lace.

Stay tuned for more "Meet a Sway Manager"

1 comment:

  1. Cheyanne is my absolute favorite person at Sway Santa Cruz. She is awesome!

    ReplyDelete