Thursday, September 1, 2011

Do you like videos? Do you like cool dress? Then you're gonna love.......



Things I like about Videos:

I don't have to type.
You don't have to read.

Everybody Wins!

Looking for an awesome transitional dress to get you through this Indian Summer?
This one right here is your winner:



I like dresses with awesome backs, I think most everyone does.  Why is this one is better?  I can't tell if I like the back or the front better- they are both equally compelling.



I feel when I wear interesting back items I have to make an effort to turn around a lot.  Like "Oh whoops I think I left my sunglasses back there, let me TURN AROUND and grab them" or "Hey I just came up with a really awesome new spinning dance, where I stand in one spot and just spin... you wanna see it?"

I'm sick of my sorry excuses.  But with this cute dress, I look good both coming AND going.










No comments:

Post a Comment