Friday, September 2, 2011

What are You Wearing This Weekend?


I am going with this guy. Not taking it off till Monday morning.


I'll throw it on tonight after work with a mini skirt and some stacked platforms- hit the scene, dance a little, mingle a bit, drink a lot.
THEN I'll pass out in my perfectly sheeny purple top, wake up the next day- throw on some shorts and sandals- and hit the cafe- dance a little, mingle a bit, drink a lot.
THEN as night falls again I'll unbutton it all the way - wear a bustier and a fitted highwaisted maxi skirt, polish off my stacked platforms- hit a diferent scene, dance a little, mingle a bit, drink a lot.
THEN I'll pass out, wake up the next day throw on some skinny jeans (heard it might be cold on Sunday!) and some oxfords- then I'll realize I'm exhausted so I'll crawl back into bed and - hit the snooze button, sleep a little, toss and turn a bit, drool a lot.

This is why its good to have a daily planner.

Have a good weekend guys- I might






No comments:

Post a Comment