Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Final Touch Love/The Buyer's Dilemma Part 2

So as I mentioned in my previous post, finding the perfect items to carry on our website and in our stores can be kind of on the more difficult side.  It is of course fun and exciting, but there is a lot of bad to look past to find the good.  I find all my years of thrift shopping for sweet tops and dresses has paid off,  looking through a bunch of unfortunate things to find the babes amongst the duds.  Again,  I am not saying there is not a plethora of adorable items out there, they just sometimes are really expensive or do not have the best fit.

One brand we have stumbled across in our years of trying to find good stuff is Final Touch clothing.

Their styles are simple, classic and easy to wear.

Check out the video below, ignore the horrible still frame, and listen up to find out more about them:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment