Monday, November 21, 2011

This Just In!

Late last week we loaded up the site with tons of new goodies!
We try to give a wide variety of styles to choose from so that way, no matter you're preferred method of getting dressed, you can find a style that is right for you.

Styles for me fall into 4 categories, of which I have nicknamed VTEC (Sounds like a nice budget college you could attend to study AC repair at!)

VTEC, for me, stands for
Vintage- has a familiar look similar to styles popularized in past decades. 
Trendy- the latest print, cuts and styles.
Edgy- something more unique that will stand out, might be slightly ahead of trend. (if it actually ever makes it....)
Classic- has a timeless look that will never go out of style.

Here is a visual representation of what I actually see in my mind (note the fuzzy pastel colors... that's how you can tell it's in my mind!)
 
Now the fun thing about this type of acronym is that you can mix it up to represent your own taste.  For instance when I shop I opt for VE (Vintage and Edgy)

You can be 1, 2 3, or even 4 of these styles. (CE, E, VC, VCE, this could go on for like...ever?  No, not ever... more like..........OH MY GOD I HATE MATH)

Whats your style acronym?


Find your style and shop the latest and greatest looks now on Swaychic.com




1 comment: