Friday, March 30, 2012

Discountstripper.com

Last week former Sway employee Andy D came into town and was playing a show at a strip joint.
First of all this is Andy D:


Now imagine that at a strip club.  I obviously had to go.
This was the first time I have ever ventured into a strip club (aside from those 3 rough months back in 04' when someone's mushy balls had to put food on the table.  JK guys) 
I love getting dressed for the occasion and getting dressed to go to a trashy strip joint was especially enjoyable.
I obviously had on some fake fur, a fitted 90's floral top and swaychic.com's teal fitted pencil skirt.  My hair was Susan Lucci-ed circa 1991 and I had to bring out my vintage clear plastic and metallic wedges. 

Once I put on my "casual stripper" shoes I realized how much I loved the clear plastic wedge and I wanted more in  my closet ASAPS.

Before my friend picked me up I googled "stripper shoes" to see if I could find something I liked.
The first results was a site called discountstripper.com.

Now obviously I had to check it out.  I mean, its so sad and beautiful and perfect. Discountstripper.com? 

I wanted to start a band that minute just so I could call it that.

Annnyways I checked it out and OH MUH GAWD- so many gems!

Yes there are obviously some out-of-hand-trashy-never-wear-outside-of-the-house shoes, but there were also some awesome f*cking platforms.  Eat your heart out Jeffrey Campbell these are real stripper shoes!  Perfect to give you some height so your maxi dresses won't drag if you are a shortie like myself.

Also let us not forget DISCOUNT stripper shoes, so the price is right.

So if you have some time shimmy your way over to discountstripper.com and check out the goods and get some deals, ya'll know I did.  

I got these two beauties and it was under $70!:

I discountstrippered it out

So don't forget when you are getting your fashion on don't be scared to look outside the box and find the OG's of the trend du jour.  It will save you some bucks and you may get to experience that awkward moment when the UPS guy goes "I have a delivery from discountstripper.com" in front of all your coworkers...

No comments:

Post a Comment