Thursday, March 22, 2012

You Need This Now

ATTENTION SWAYCHIC SHOPPERS
There is a blue light special on aisle everywhere!!

#CRAZYNOTTOBUY!!!!!!!

So last december I was about to leave my office and I was in a pinch. It was 2 days before Christmas and as a workaholic I had no time to shop for an awesome Christmas ensemble.
Then we got a delivery from one of our vendors.

Going through the goods I found a shirt I had preordered months ago. It was form fitting, off the shoulder, slightly cropped, and black. It was a Christmas Miracle!
It was on its way to one of our stores but I snatched a Small out of the pack and brought it home. It looked quite awesome with my gold lamé vintage skirt. Rapidly I became obsessed with this perfect top. It was Friday night... what was I going to wear?? My Christmas Miracle top obviously. It became my new obsession.

A few weeks ago I stopped into the showroom of the designers who made it and found out something quite awesome - they extended my awesome top into a dress! And it came in aqua!!! I ordered it no questions asked and I have been not-so-patiently awaiting its arrival. Well guess what. It came in this morning!
Click To Buy!

AND I am so in love with this dress I want all of you to have it. How can we make this happen? How about it's only $14! Seriously everyone needs this dress. Thanks, we love you too.

This is part of our new series CrazyNotToBuy.  It is kind of the best thing ever- so you really need to be all about it.


Final Sale! Limit 1 per customer, duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment